Provides support and lift for the HVAC condenser unit outdoor. Provides a strong and stable equipment platform for uneven surfaces.
- Light-weight at less than 11 lbs.
- Extreme durability with load capacity of more than 1400 lbs/sq ft.
- High anchoring strength for securing equipment.
- Textured surface to prevent equipment sliding.
- Long-term exterior weather resistance including UV resistance, and freeze and thaw resistance.
- Vibration absorbing.
- Chemical resistance against R-407c and R-410A, compressor oil, coil cleaners, and salt solution.
|Weight||7.6 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||36 Inches (In)|
|Height||3 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||36 Inches (In)|
|Application||Provides support and lift for the HVAC condenser unit outdoor.|
|Capacity||1400 Pounds Per Square Feet|
|Composition||Polymer and Foam|
|For Use With||Residential and commercial HVAC units - Outdoors|
|Size||36" x 36" x 3"|
|Type||Lightweight Equipment Pad|