Create Lists and Add Items
With lists, you can save groups of items for future use. Try creating groups of items for specific jobs, or make lists of frequently purchased items — like truck stocking or warehouse inventory.
You can create lists from virtually any page on the site where there are items displayed.
In order to take full advantage of this functionality, you’ll need to register for an online account and sign in to your account.
- From pages where items are displayed, click buttons that say "Save To List" or "Save Items To List."
- A box will open that allows you to a) save the item to a list you’ve already created, b) adjust the quantity, or c) create a brand new list starting with this item.
Another way to create lists or add items to your list is by using your previous account history.
- Visit Your Account > Order History.
- Click "View" to see a job or order you’ve already placed.
- You have 2 options, a) save the entire order to an existing list or create a new list or b) save individual items from the order to an existing list or new list.
- Click "Save To List" in either location.
- Select a previously created list or click "Create List" to build a new list.