Aprilaire Model 8126 continuously monitors indoor
relative humidity, outdoor temperature and a user adjusted timer setting.
Indoor relative humidity is monitored to help prevent high humidity conditions inside homes.
The Aprilaire Ventilation Controller will not open the damper to outside
air if there is a chance of raising the humidity inside the house to high levels. The Aprilaire Ventilation Controller is designed to prevent indoor relative humidity levels from increasing beyond 60% due to ventilation.
If the outdoor air temperature is below 0 degrees F or above 100 degrees F, the motorized, normally-closed damper to the outside wall will not open.
• Separate ventilation time adjustment
• Separate cycle time adjustment
• Minimum off times between cooling call and unsolicited blower call (UBC)
• 24-Volt control
• Measures outdoor temperature to stop ventilation at extremely hot or cold outdoor temperatures
• Measures indoor relative humidity, preventing home indoor RH from exceeding 60%
• Installation flexibility - ability to override humidity and temperature control
• Controls that satisfy your customers' needs
• Allows fan to cycle, increasing air cleaner and humidifier run times
• Allows coil to drain before running fan to prevent moisture from being added back into the home
• Easy to install, saving you time & money
• Increased customer comfort and energy savings over other economical ventilation options
• Allows you to meet every application
|Weight||6.5 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||10.25 Inches (in)|
|Height||10.875 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||686720812606|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||10.25 Inches (in)|