Delay on break. OEM replacement timers for Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, Trane, Heil Quaker, Keep Rite, Mc Quay, Snyder General and others.
• Lockout delay prevents rapid cycling compensated resistor type wall
• Single hole mounting (.25 inch diameter)
• Brownout protection prevents startup when voltage is below normal
• Reduces nuisance service calls due to short cycling
• Delay on Break Lockout delay starts with opening of thermostat or loss
• .25 in. quick-connect terminals
• Eliminates relay chatter due to thermostat bounce
• Small size 2.00 x 2.00 x .75 in.
• UL and CSA listings available
On initial closure of the thermostat, the compressor relay energizes
immediately. When the thermostat opens, a lockout condition and a time
delay is initiated. During this lockout time delay period, the compressor
cannot be energized.
Brownout protection prevents energizing of the compressor when
the line voltage is below normal conditions.
|Weight||0.1 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||2.2 Inches (in)|
|Height||1.4 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||685744323822|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||3.4 Inches (in)|
|Connection Type||Quick Connect|
|Delay On Break||Yes|
|Full Load Amps||1.5|
|Time Delay||5 Minutes|
|Type||Delay on Break (Anti-Short Cycle)|
|Warranty Offered||Warranties will be handled in accordance with the manufacturer's specific warranty policies and procedures.|