58CTW = Two-Stage 4-Way Multipoise
110 = 110,000 Btuh Input Capacity
1 = Series Number
22 = 2200 CFM Nominal Cooling Size
THE PERFORMANCE 80 GAS FURNACE
The 58CTW/58CTY Two-Stage, Variable-speed, 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnaces offer unmatched comfort in their class with ComfortHeat™ technology in an 80% AFUE gas furnace. You get the benefits of a ComfortHeat™ technology furnace: reduced drafts, reduced sound levels, longer cycles, less temperature swings between cycles, and less temperature differences between rooms. It’s exclusive, intelligent microprocessor control adapts to the heating needs of the home by automatically adjusting high and low heat times to maximize comfort. The 58CTW/58CTY furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas.
- ComfortHeat™ Technology Intelligent microprocessor control
- Two-stage heating with single-stage thermostat with patented Adaptive Control Technology
- Very low operating sound through low-stage operation and QuieTech™ system
- SmartEvap™-Humidity control when using a Thermidistat™ control
- Comfort Fan™ adjustable constant fan speed from the thermostat
- Microprocessor based control center Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glassStores fault codes during power outagesAdjustable heating air temperature riseAdjustable cooling airflow
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- Compact design - only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Power Heat™ Igniter
- Draft Safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting
- Insulated blower compartment
- Inner door for tighter sealing
- Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In. Water Gauge with all present air inlets and air outlets sealed.
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are Chimney Friendly when used with accessory vent kit
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor Increased SEER ratings for AC and HP systems as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil-only rating when paired with selected Carrier evaporator coils.