58CVA = Variable Speed 4-Way Multipoise
155 = 154,000 Btuh Input Capacity
1 = Series Number
22 = 2200 CFM Nominal Cooling Size
THE INFINITY™ 80 GAS FURNACE
The Infinity™ 80 Variable-Speed, 4-way Multipoise Gas Furnaces offer unmatched comfort with ComfortHeat™ and IdealHumidity™ technologies in an 80% AFUE gas furnace. You get all the benefits of a ComfortHeat technology furnace: reduced drafts, reduced sound levels, longer cycles, less temperature swings between cycles, and less temperature differences between rooms. With the variable speed blower motor, homeowners can now economically run constant fan to help eliminate temperature differences throughout the house and to get better indoor air quality. This furnace with IdealHumidity™ technology also increases comfort in the summer by wringing out extra humidity when needed. The Infinity 80 furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas, and the 58CVX is also approved for use in Low NOx Air Quality Management Districts.
Carrier Infinity™ System - When the Infinity 80 variable-speed gas furnace is matched with the Infinity Control and an air conditioner or heat pump, you will experience the ultimate in ComfortHeat and IdealHumidity through unparalleled control of temperature, humidity, indoor air quality, and zoning. The Carrier Infinity System also provides unprecedented ease of use through on-screen, text-based service reminders and equipment malfunction alerts. For even greater comfort and convenience, match the Infinity 80 furnace with an Infinity air conditioner or heat pump. This will create a fully communicating system, requiring only 4 thermostat wires between system components, and troubleshooting can even be done from the outdoor unit without entering the home. Optional remote access through telephone or Internet is also available when combined with a remote connectivity kit.
- Infinity System-match with the Infinity Control for Infinity System benefits
- ComfortHeat Technology Intelligent microprocessor control
- Two-stage heating with single-stage thermostat with patented Adaptive Control Technology
- Very low operating sound through low-stage operation and QuieTech™ system
- Integral part of the IdealHumidity System - Maximum dehumidification selection for summer time cooling - Full IdealHumidity benefits including “Super Dehumidify” - SmartEvap™-Humidity control when using a Thermidistat™ / Infinity control
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor - Increased SEER ratings for AC and HP systems as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil-only rating when paired with selected Carrier evaporator coils. - Perfectly matches CFM to cooling system at all static points
- Comfort Fant-Up to 12 cooling airflow selections from thermostat with a wide range of capability
- Microprocessor based control center - Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass - Stores fault codes during power outages - Adjustable heating air temperature rise - Adjustable cooling airflow - Dehumidification selection for summer-time cooling
- 4-way Multipoise furnace, 13 vent applications
- Compact design - only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Power Heat™ Igniter
- Draft Safeguard switch to ensure proper furnace venting
- Insulated blower compartment
- Inner door for tighter sealing
- Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In. - Water Gauge with all present air inlets and air outlets sealed.
- HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
- All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit