This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
- 13.7 - 17.2 SEER/11.2 - 13.3 EER/8.0 - 9.5 HSPF
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 67 dBA
- Quiet mount split post compressor grommets
- Forward-swept condenser fan blade
- Compressor sound hood
- Laminated steel compressor mounting plate
- 8 pole PSC ball bearing outdoor condenser fan motor
- System supports Infinity™ Control or standard 2-stage thermostat controls
- Puron® refrigerant - environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Front-seating service valves
- 2-stage scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- High pressure switch
- Loss of charge switch
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
- Crankcase heater standard
WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection package:
- Solid, Durable sheet metal construction
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Infinity™ Control or Thermostat
- 2 control wires to outdoor unit with Infinity Control (serial numbers 3112E and newer).
- Utility Interface Connection
- Enhanced diagnostics capability with Infinity™ Control
- Long-line - up to 250 feet (76.2 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient cooling (down to 0°F / -17.8°C) with approved low ambient accessory kits or complete Infinity system.