The Bryant® Evolution® V heat pump offers high-efficiency variable speed performance in a remarkably small cabinet and provides up to 11 HSPF heating efficiency and up to 18 SEER cooling efficiency. The variable speed inverter capacity control delivers up to 5 stages of operation for exceptional load matching, dehumidification and zoning performance.
This product has been designed and manufactured to provide flexible system matching and work with a wide variety of indoor units and controls.
NOTE: Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
- Up to 19 SEER /13 EER / 11 HSPF
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Sound level as low as 55 dBA in low speed (Silencer System II).
- Soft start and smooth ramp to operating speeds
- Variable speed compressor operates at 5 stages with capacity range from as wide as 25-100%
- Air cooled Inverter variable speed drive
- System requires Evolution® Connex™ Control with version 11 software or newer for 5-stage operation.
- Ratings provided with 2-stage thermostats and suitable non-communicating indoor products for 2-stage operation.
- Puron® refrigerant -- environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Front-seating service valves
- Inverter control drives compressor and fan motor
- No control module attached to fan motor
- Evolution intelligence monitors critical system parameters
- Pressure equalizer valve for easy compressor starting
- High pressure switch
- Suction pressure transducer
- Electronic expansion valve (EXV) for heating, TXV for cooling
- Compressor discharge temperature sensor
- Suction temperature sensor
- Filter drier (field installed)
- Internal crankcase heater standard
- 2 control wires to outdoor unit in complete Evolution® system and Connex™ Control
- Smaller and lighter than 2-stage units
- Minimum and Maximum adjustments with Evolution® Connex™ Control
- Hybrid Heat™ dual fuel capable
- Compatible with non-communicating thermostats
DuraGuard™ protection package:
- Solid, Durable sheet metal construction
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
- Line sets up to 100 ft. (30.5 m) equivalent length
- No long-line accessories required.
|Weight||164 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||23.125 Inches (in)|
|Height||38.5 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|UPC or Barcode||1P288BNV025000|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||23.125 Inches (in)|
|Compressor||Variable Speed Rotary|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Condenser Motor RPM||1050|
|Condenser Motor Type||Brushless DC|
|Cooling Rated Capacity Btu/h||24000|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Full Load Amps||1.2|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Sweat|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8|
|Maximum Fuse Size||40|
|Maximum Piping Length||100'|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||23.6|
|Number of Fan Blades||1|
|Rated Load Amps||17.7|
|Sound Level (dBA)||71|
|Suction Line Fitting||Sweat|
|Suction Line Size||0.875|
|Warranty Offered||10-Year Parts Limited Warranty with timely registration - Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation|