Compliance to NFPA Standards allows you to install lengths longer than the 14' limitation applying to connectors. It is a highly efficient part of the total duct system because the smooth liner, the ample insulation and tough outer vapor barrier provide good airflow, thermal insulation and a double air seal
Features and Benefits:
- Underwriters Laboratories listed for the US and Canada.
- Complies with NFPA Standards 90A and 90B.
- Corrosion resistant steel wire helix.
- Fully lined for efficient air delivery.
- The outer vapor barrier is a jacket of fiberglass scrim reinforced metallized film laminate.
- Quality KM installations produce referrals that increase volume and profits.
- Available in 4.2, 6.0, and 8.0 thermal application values.
- Available in both box and bag packaging.
- GreenGuard® Gold Certified which is the industry’s most recognized Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) rating.
- Made with Owens Corning™ EcoTouch® formaldehyde-free Insulation. Made with 99% natural materials and highest recycled content. Also, it is the only fiberglass insulation listed in the USDA BioPreferred Catalog.
|Weight||13.5 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||24.875 Inches (in)|
|Height||14.125 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|UPC or Barcode||677431002035|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||14.125 Inches (in)|
|Certifications||GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certified and GreenGuard Children and Schools Certified|
|Comments/Notes||UL Listed - USA & CAN|
|Compliance||NFPA 90 A and 90 B|
|Core Material||Laminated Polyester Film|
|Features||Complies with NFPA Standards 90A and 90B. Corrosion resistant steel wire helix. Fully lined for efficient air delivery. The outer vapor barrier is a jacket of fiberglass scrim reinforced metallized film laminate.|
|Fire Rating||Meets UL 181 & NFPA 90A-90B Fire Codes|
|Jacket Material||Laminated Polyester Film|
|Maximum Air Flow||5000 FPM|
|Maximum Pressure||Positive = 10" (4-16" ID) 6" (18-20"ID) Negative= 1/2" (4-20" ID)|
|Maximum Temperature||250°F (121.1°C)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°F to 250°F (-28.8°C to 121.1°C)|
|Pressure Rating||WG - Positive 10 inches (4"-16" ID), 6 inches (18"-20" ID) - Negative: 1/2 inch (4"-20" ID)|
|Size||7" x 25'|
|Tier||KM Flexible Duct|
|Warranty Offered||10 Year Parts|