You get all of the benefits of Perfect Heat™ and Perfect Humidity™: reduced drafts, reduced sound levels, longer, more gentle cycles, and less temperature differences between rooms. Also, it improves indoor air quality, plus provides outstanding electrical efficiency all year long: Homeowners can now economically run constant fan to help eliminate temperature differences throughout the house and to get better indoor air quality. This Perfect Humidity furnace also increases comfort in the summer by wringing out extra humidity. The 315AAV furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas.
Bryant® Evolution® System
When this Plus 80V gas furnace is matched with the Evolution® Control and an air conditioner or heat pump, you will experience the ultimate in Perfect Heat™ and Perfect Humidity through unmatched control of temperature, humidity, indoor air quality, and zoning. The Bryant® Evolution® System also allows for worry-free operation through on-screen, text-based service reminders and equipment malfunction alerts.
For even greater comfort and convenience, match the Plus 80V furnace with a two-speed Puron® air conditioner or heat pump. This will create a fully communicating system, requiring only 4 thermostat wires between system components, and troubleshooting can even be done from the outdoor unit without entering the home. Optional remote access through telephone or Internet is also available when combined with a remote connectivity kit.
- Match with the Evolution™ Control for Evolution™ System benefits
- Including Super-dehumidify mode for maximum humidity control
- Two-stage heating even with single-stage thermostat-patented
- Adaptive Control Technology
- Reduced operating sound through low-stage operation and sound elimination combustion system
- Increased SEER ratings for A/C and H/P systems as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil-only ratings when paired with selected Bryant® evaporator coils.
- Matches CFM to cooling system over a wide range of static points
- Can lower the humidity level in the home by nearly 10 percent
- Upflow, Horizontal Right, Horizontal Left, Downflow
- Thirteen different vent options
- Only 33-1/3 in. (847 mm) tall
- Fan on Plus™ - Continuous Fan speed adjustable from thermostat
- Adjustable heating air temperature rise
- Adapts heating stages to meet demand
- Up to 12 cooling airflow selections with a wide range of capability
- Dehumidify mode
- LED diagnostics, non-volatile fault code memory, and self-test feature
- On-board fuse for transformer protection
- Safeguard to ensure proper furnace venting
HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System
- All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit