You get the benefits of Perfect Heat™: reduced drafts, reduced sound levels, longer cycles, less temperature swings between cycles, less temperature differences between rooms, and improved indoor air quality. Plus, it features a dehumidify mode and the ability to change continuous fan speeds from the thermostat. The 314AAV/JAV furnaces are approved for use with natural or propane gas.
Perfect Heat™ operation
- Two-stage heating even with single-stage thermostat-patented
- Adaptive Control Technology
- Reduced operating sound through low-stage operation and sound elimination combustion system
- Increased SEER ratings for A/C and H/P systems as compared to the Air Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute’s standard coil-only ratings when paired with selected Bryant evaporator coils.
- Matches CFM to cooling system over a wide range of static points
SmartEvap™ can lower the humidity level in the home by nearly 10 percent
Certified to leak 2 percent or less of its nominal airconditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-In.
Water Gauge with all present air inlets and air outlets sealed.
- Four-position furnace: Upflow, Horizontal Right, Horizontal Left, Downflow
- Thirteen different vent options
Microprocessor based “smart” control center
- Fan on Plust-Continuous Fan speed adjustable from thermostat
- Adjustable heating air temperature rise
- Adapts heating stages to meet demand
- Dehumidify mode
- Enhanced diagnostics with LED and reflective sight glass, non-volatile fault code memory, and self test feature
- On-board fuse for transformer protection
Insulated blower compartment
HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel System compatible
All models are chimney friendly when used with accessory vent kit
Perfect Light™ Igniter