This product has been designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® criteria for energy efficiency when matched with appropriate coil components. Refer to the combination ratings in the Product Data for system combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
NOTE: Always refer to the AHRI directory (www.ahridirectory.org) for the most up-to-date ratings information.
- 16.8 - 20 SEER/11.4 - 16 EER/10.3 - 13.0 HSPF
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor air quality accessories available
- Sound level as low as 58 dBA in low speed.
- Variable speed compressor with capacity range from 40-100%
- Air cooled Inverter variable speed drive— System requires Evolution Control (SYSTXBBUID01--D or SYSTXBBUIZ01—D software version 23 or newer)
- Puron® refrigerant -- environmentally sound, won’t deplete the ozone layer and low lifetime service cost.
- Front-seating service valves
- Evolution® Extreme Intelligence actively monitors critical system parameters
- High pressure switch
- Suction pressure transducer
- Electronic expansion valve (EXV) for heating, TXV for cooling
- Filter drier (field installed)
- External Muffler (field installed)
- Internal crankcase heater standard
- 2 control wires to outdoor unit
- Minimum and maximum airflow adjustments
- Compressor heating RPM control
- Hybrid Heat™ Dual Fuel capable
DuraGuard™ protection package:
- Solid, Durable sheet metal construction
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint